With Room + Perks, users enter their preferred travel dates to see real-time pricing and availability. Room + Perks offers include the Luxury Link VIP Perks, subject to specific property amenities. Typical perks include resort credit, late checkout, room upgrade and complementary breakfast and Wi-Fi. A reservation is made with the hotel the moment a purchase is complete, and we’ll send an immediate email confirmation. Room + Perks offers are refundable, subject to the cancellation policies of the hotel.
The rates and room availability you see on Room + Perks packages are listed in real-time. This means prices can fluctuate at any time based on the occupancy level of your chosen hotel and room category (among other factors), and that certain dates may be sold out.
The travel date ranges for auctions are typically set very wide in order to accommodate the largest audience. If you have a narrow window in which to travel, we recommend you contact the property and validate availability BEFORE making a bid. Neither Luxury Link nor the property can guarantee that specific travel dates will still be available when the auction closes, but you can get a good idea of availability by asking how many rooms are open in your preferred date range. Be sure to mention the category of room that is included in the Auction. Once you win the Auction, make your reservation through the Luxury Link Concierge team.
The auction winner chooses their preferred travel dates after the auction closes. The dates are then submitted to the hotel for confirmation and may require some date flexibility. All vacations are subject to room availability, validity periods and blackout dates. While Luxury Link will act on your behalf to secure your preferred travel dates, there is no guarantee that your preferred dates will be available after you win.
Auctions are NONREFUNDABLE. Please understand that placing a bid is a commitment to purchase the vacation. These vacation packages are exclusive to Luxury Link, and all reservations must be made through the website or concierge. Vacations won at Auction may not replace existing hotel reservations with Luxury Link, and may not be combined with other promotions.
• Enter the Dollar Amount you want to pay. We will use the minimum amount required to keep you as the highest bidder, continuing to outbid other competitors on your behalf, all the way up to your Maximum Dollar Amount you entered
• Submit Your Bid. Enter your credit card information if we do not already have it on file (your card will only be charged if you win) and click “Place Bid.” Your bid is a binding contract, and, if you win the auction, you will purchase the vacation. You will receive an email confirming your bid
• Stay Tuned. Email alerts will keep you posted every time a new bid posts
• Stay in the Hunt. If another bidder surpasses your Maximum Dollar Amount, you will be alerted and given the chance to raise your bid to keep yourself in the hunt. Auctions are extended by 5 minutes if a bid is made within 5 minutes of the closing bid
• Winning. If you are the winning bidder, you will get notified via email. You may request your preferred travel dates at that time, or hold onto the purchase until you are ready to book
Yes! There is an entire section of Luxury Link dedicated to family and group travel. In addition, if you don’t see a family or group package at your desired property, we are sometimes able to work with our hotel partners to make modifications and add guests.
Please call our Concierge at 1-877-372-5877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Who For tags tell you what types of travelers would like the place best.
• The Philanthropist – not only a traveler who donates money, or loves her NGOs, but someone who cares about being a good human and would choose an eco property or a property that hires and trains local people and uses sustainable practices over another property
• The Zen Seeker – travels for wellness. Not just someone who wants a yoga class, but who wants a yoga vacation, complete with spa cuisine, meditation, treatments, wilderness
• The Cognoscenti – those who travel because they love art, museums and history. Someone who will choose a destination because her favorite character from literature walked those streets or because they want to stay at a property with a specific architectural style
• The Active – those who want to play sports. Golf, tennis, hiking, jet skiing
• The Romantic – ideal for couples, lover’s getaways, honeymoons
• The Bon Vivant – he travels for the food, the wine, the art of living well. The epicure, the arm chair mixologist, the foodie
• The Getaway Artist – just wants to sit on a beach and do nothing. He wants to unplug, unwind and be totally removed from his everyday reality
• The Pampered – a traveler who wants the best of everything, especially the spa
• The Adventurer – sports with a ball aren’t interesting enough. Think diving, mountain biking, safari. Anything adrenaline-inducing and requiring a high level of fitness
• The Fashionista – travels for the shopping
• The Blithe Spirit – travels for the party, the nightlife
• The Traditionalist – likes predictability and the comforts of home when he travels
• The Jet Set – into the image, attends Vanity Fair-sponsored parties, may have several home bases and do business from all over the world
• The Hybrid – she’s traveling for business and taking a couple of days to travel for pleasure while she’s there
The vibe tags give you a sense of the emotional experience and atmosphere of the place.
• Electric – happening, hip, a scene, of the moment, vibrant, people who have their finger on the pulse stay here
• Glam – old Hollywood, a more timeless feel than a place that is electric
• Ivy League – gentleman’s clubs, polo, pedigrees, traditional
• Top Hats + Tea – stiff upper lip, colonial, proper dress
• Safari – glamping in the bush
• Decadent – completely over the top
• Lush – that sexy island vibe
• Blissful – peaceful, zen, quiet, relaxing, plush
• Breezy – light, sandy, that airy, Nantucket cottage vibe
• Intimate – romantic, for you and a loved one
• Secluded – private villa, remote location
• Fun – all-inclusive, family-oriented, g-rated
The style tags give you a sense of the physical architecture, design and décor.
• Mediterranean – light, airy, palm trees on cliffs and crags. Blues and whites, terra cotta
• Moorish – Spain, Morocco. Multi-colored, patterned tiles and rich fabrics
• Opulent – baroque, ornate, looks like the dynastic home of Austro-Hungarian royalty
• Rustic – wood, log stairs, earth tones, antlers, heavy iron, large pieces of furniture
• Contemporary – neutral fabrics, clean lines
• Established – rich colors, tasteful embellishments, traditional style
• Eco – built with locally sourced, sustainable materials, LEED certified, off the grid
• Design – retro, mid-century modern, styled by a famous designer, high-concept
• Eclectic – a hybrid of styles, combining two or more distinct styles, each room a different concept
• Colonial – white siding, brick, black and wood accents, antiques
• Cape Cod – grey wood siding, weathered, casual interiors, Atlantic coast décor
• Haute Hammock –luxury properties in warm climes where the service and the furnishings are excellent, but you’re still relaxing barefoot on your private terrace
• Deco – Miami Beach, stainless steel, chrome, vivid, high contrast colors, geometric shapes, 1920s-30s
• Bohemian – shabby chic
• Country Manor – think English country house, lavish grounds
• Old World – stone, old architectural bones
Fees, Cancellations & Refunds
A $40 non-refundable handling fee will be added to all winning bids at the time of purchase.
Auction dates are not confirmed with the hotel until after you have won. If you win, you will be able to submit your three preferred, non-overlapping sets of travel dates. We will try our best to accommodate your preferred dates. You may change your travel dates at any time without charge, subject to hotel change policies and fees.
Credit, Gift Certificates & Promotions
Verisign Our website security is verified by the internet security certification leader, Verisign, ensuring that purchasing from Luxury Link is always safe.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL Technology) Luxury Link uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide you with the safest, most secure shopping experience possible. SSL technology enables encryption (scrambling) of sensitive information during your online transactions. All of the forms on our site are secured with SSL technology so your personal information stays safe and out of criminal hands.
Payment Information We store your credit card information in an encrypted format.
- Industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption is always used to protect your purchase information while in transit.
- Stored credit card numbers are always encrypted
The International Airlines Travel Agent Network Luxury Link is an endorsed member of IATAN, the International Airlines Travel Agent Network.
• Choose a password unrelated to your email address or username. Ideally, your password should be different from all your other online passwords
• Luxury Link will NEVER ask you to provide your username or password through email. If you receive any emails that seem suspicious or you are unsure if they are legitimate Luxury Link correspondence, please contact us immediately